HTTP Delivery Reports
Retrieving Delivery Reports automatically to a Specified URL
The sendmode sms gateway has the ability to post SMS delivery reports to a URL of your choice.
|EventID||The eventid is a unique identifier for the message.|
|Phonenumber||The SMS recipients mobile number.|
|DataType||The type of message sent. SMS will be the variable returned.|
|Status||The delivery status of the SMS message.|
|CustomerID||The customerid variable passed when the message was sent if applicable.|
Delivery Report Status
|DELIVRD||The message has been successfully delivered.|
|DISPATCHED||The message has been sent to the provider.|
|EXPIRED||The provider has tried repeatedly to get a delivery report from the handset but was unable too within the alloted time.|
|UNDELIV||The provider is unable to deliver the message to the handset.|
|REJECTD||The provider has rejected the SMS and will not send it.|
|OPTED OUT - BLOCKED||The handset mobile number is on your opt out list and does not wish to receive messages.|
How to register your delivery report page.
- Go to the Settings option in the menu.
- Go to the API Settings tab with the settings page.
- Enter your delivery report pages URL in the Post Delivery Reports to URL textbox.
- Save your settings.
Requirements for your delivery report page.
- You will require a server (PC) with a public IP or Domain.
- You will need to host a web page in a language of your choice which is accessible from the internet.
- You need to output the phrase "True" into the HTML of the web page.
Example posted Delivery Report
An example of the format the posted delivery report to your URL will take.