Retrieving Customer Replies automatically to a Specified URL
The sendmode sms gateway has the ability to post replies to your SMS to a URL of your choice.
|mobilenumber||The mobile number the reply has come from.|
|command||The text of the SMS reply.|
|sentto||The mobile number the message was sent to.|
How to register your customer reply page.
- Go to the Settings option in the menu.
- Go to the API Settings tab with the settings page.
- Enter your customer reply pages URL in the Post Replies to URL textbox.
- Save your settings.
Requirements for your cutomer reply page.
- You will require a server (PC) with a public IP or Domain.
- You will need to host a web page in a language of your choice which is accessible from the internet.
- You need to output the phrase "True" into the HTML of the web page.
Example Posted Customer Reply
An example of the format the posted customer reply to your URL will take.
www.DOMAIN.com/REPLY_PAGE.aspx?mobilenumber=353870000000&command=Hello World Reply&sentto=353871234567