Retrieving HLR results automatically to a Specified URL
The API has the ability to post HLR results to a URL of your choice.
|mobilenumber||Mobile number which was HLR’d|
|status||This is the status of the HLR. This will be returned in numeric format.|
|mncid||This is the Mobile Network Code of the mobile number (e.g. 27202)|
|customerid||Relevant customer ID sent in on the submission.|
HLR Result Status
How to register your HLR results page.
- Go to the Settings option in the menu.
- Go to the API Settings tab with the settings page.
- Enter your HLR results pages URL in the Post HLR Results to URL textbox.
- Save your settings.
Requirements for your HLR results page.
- You will require a server (PC) with a public IP or Domain.
- You will need to host a web page in a language of your choice which is accessible from the internet.
- You need to output the phrase "True" into the HTML of the web page.
Example posted HLR Result
An example of the format the posted HLR result to your URL will take.